Configuring Windows Devices 70-697 Practice Exam Material
This exam is available in English and Japanese languages. The ideal audiences for this exam are IT professionals. The technology under which this exam comes is Windows 10. Passing this exam gives you an accreditation for MCP, MCSA, Specialist. This exam assesses your aptitude to achieve the technical responsibilities listed below. The percentages specify the relative weight of each key topic area on the test. The higher the percentage, the more queries you are liable to see on that content part on the exam. 70-697
* Administer identity (10-15%) where you maintain Windows Store and cloud apps and sustain authentication and authorization.
* Map desktop and device deployment (10-15%) where you transfer and build up user data like migrating user profiles; configuring folder location; configuring profiles together with profile version, local, roaming and mandatory, construct Hyper-V, build up mobility options, shape security for mobile devices by configuring BitLocker and startup key storage.
* Plan and employ a Microsoft Intune device management solution (10-15%) to allow compatibility for mobile devices, install software updates by using Microsoft Intune and administer devices with Microsoft Intune.
* Construct networking (10-15%) where you construct IP settings like building up name resolution, connect to a network and construct network locations, build up networking settings like connecting to a wireless network, managing preferred wireless networks, configuring network adapters, configuring location-aware printing and configuring and maintaining network security,
* Construct storage (10-15%) to maintain data storage and sustain data security.
* Administer data access and protection (10-15%) where you construct shared resources like Configuring shared folder permissions, configuring HomeGroup settings, configuring libraries, configuring shared printers, configuring OneDrive, build up file and folder access like encrypting files and folders by means of EFS, configure NTFS permissions, build up disk quotas, construct file access auditing construct authentication and authorization.
* Supervise remote access (10-15%) where you build up remote connections like configuring remote authentication, configuring Remote Desktop settings, configuring VPN connections and authentication, enabling VPN reconnect, configuring broadband tethering, build up mobility options like configuring offline file policies, configuring power policies, configuring Windows To Go, configuring sync options and configuring Wi-Fi direct.
* Administer apps (10-15%) where you install and administer Azure RemoteApp and maintain desktop apps.
* Administer updates and recovery (10-15%) where you construct system recovery like configuring a recovery drive, configuring system restore, performing a refresh or recycle, performing a driver rollback, configuring restore points, construct file recovery such as restoring earlier versions of files and folders, configuring File History and recovering files from OneDrive, construct and administer updates such as Configuring update settings, configuring Windows Updating policies, managing update history, rolling back updates and updating Windows Store apps.