Result of 2nd Stage with Typing Skill Test & Aptitude Test – in RRB
Date Of Issue: 09th August, 2017
Railway Recruitment Board
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Compound, Mumbai Central (E)
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Based on the performance of the candidates in 2nd Stage common CBT conducted during the period from 17.01.2017 to 19.01.2017, Typing Skill Test on 29.06.2017 and Aptitude Test on 30.06.2017 by Railway
Recruitment Board, Mumbai against CEN-03/2015, the following 2,633 candidates have been provisionally shortlisted to appear in verification of documents and genuineness of their candidature as per the following
schedule. Their Roll Numbers have been arranged below in ascending order horizontally (not in merit order).
- The cut off marks are provisional and are liable to change due to sliding across categories based on merit-cum-preference of posts on account of absentees/rejections during document Verification, etc.
- There may be candidates above the cut off marks indicated who are not shortlisted for document verification on account of their choices for limited number of posts and/or their non-qualification in Aptitude/Typing Skill Test.
- SMS/e-mail alerts are being sent to their registered mobile/email ID for downloading their e-call letters from RRB’s website w.e.f 12.08.2017 as well as to report in the office of Railway Recruitment Board, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Compound, Mumbai Central (E), Mumbai 400202. as per the schedule date & time mentioned above as well as written in the e-call letters.
- It may be noted that merely calling a candidate for document verification does not in any way entitle him/her to an appointment in the Railways. The candidature of all the above-mentioned candidates is purely provisional and subject to correctness of all the information submitted by them at various stages of selection process and fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respects and requisite educational qualification as they were not required to attach any document along with on-line application form in support of age, qualification etc.
- It is further informed that a candidate once impaneled for any of the posts will not be considered for alternative appointment later if he/she is found medically unfit.
Document Verification Date:
Date and time of document verification: 28-08-2017 to 10-10-2017
click above to download
the result published