Ashoka Buildcon Limited announced Standalone Financial Results for the quarter ended June 30, 2017.
- Standalone Income of Rs.732Crs. in Q1FY18 against Rs. 477Crs. in Q1FY17; EBITDA of Rs. 107Crs. and margin of 14.6% in Q1FY18.
- BOT division recorded a Toll Collection of Rs. 238Crs. in Q1FY18 up from Rs.208Crs. in Q1FY17
- Total Debt is ~Rs. 4,450 Crs. The Gross Debt at Standalone basis is Rs. 150Crs., which comprises of Rs. 61 Crs. of Equipment Loans, Rs. 88Crs. of Working Capital Loans.
- Received Provisional Completion Certificate for Mudhol Nipani BOT Annuity Project. The Commercial Operation Date (COD) is December 11, 2016. Semi Annual Annuity payment of Rs. 39.50Crs. would start within 6 months of COD.
Current Order book:
- Total EPC Order Backlog of the company is Rs. 6,433Crs.
- Rs. 4,651Crs. in roads segment of which Rs 2,419Crs. on BOT and Rs 2,232 Crs. on EPC & Rs. 1,782Crs. in Power T&D segment
Shares of 20 MICRONS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.33.4 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 34.7. The total number of shares traded during the day was 9826 in over 67 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 34.75 and intraday low of 33.25. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 332678.