229 Apprentice Vacancy – Western Railway
No.E/ELT/120/App. Act. 1961-2017
Application in the prescribed pro-forma are invited from the Indian citizen fulfilling the prescribed condition for undergoing Apprentices training under Apprentices Act. 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1962 in the following designated trades of Electrical Deptt. & Mech. Deptt. in Vadodara Division of Western Railway.
Western Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 229 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 10TH form recognized board & have ITI.
- The candidates who are called on any day notified by the Administration for Verification of certificates are not eligible for any travelling/Dearness Allowances.
- Original certificates or Testimonials should not be sent along with the application but should be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- The selected candidates shall execute a contract of apprenticeship under the apprenticeship Act, 1961 and if such a candidate is a minor, his parent/Guardian shall execute the prescribed contract (Annexure-D).
- The apprentices shall be governed by the provisions of apprentices Act. 1961 and apprenticeship Rules, 1961 as amended from time to time and such other Railway Rules and Regulations applicable to them.
- The candidates will have no prescriptive right for regular absorption/employment in Railway service on completion of the training (The trained apprentices will not be absorbed directly in Railway services. However, they have been provided with 20% reservation in RRC Recruitments as and when conducted.)
- In case an apprentice discontinues the apprenticeship training and fails to fulfill the obligations as per his contract without valid reasons, he shall have to refund the stipend paid to him, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined under the rules by Railway Administration. The decision of the Railway Administration in this regard will be final and binding.
- The application form should be filled up in ENGLISH or in HINDI only in his/her own hand writing.
- No accommodation will be provided by Railway for apprentices. They will have to make their own arrangements.
- The Railway Administration reserves the right for final decision in any matter related to the engagement under this notification.
- Any kind of canvassing will disqualify the candidate.
- At most care will be taken for finalizing the final list of eligible candidates; in case of any oversight the administration has right to change it at any level and decision of administration is final.
How to Apply Western Railway Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & IPO send to the Divisional Railway Manager (E)-BRC, Estt.-Electrical Section, Second floor, Personal Department, Pratapnagar, Vadodara- 390004 on or before 23.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Applications form: 23.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification