XAT: About the exam and Eligibility
In this article, we are sharing the basic details about the exam and what is the eligibility criteria under which one can attempt this exam.
ABOUT THE EXAM
The Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT 2017 is a national level MBA entrance exam conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur. The Xavier Aptitude Test is one of the most famous entrance examinations for MBA. This is a national level, one of the biggest entrance tests of management courses. More than 90,000 candidates appear in this entrance examination each year.
XAT notification is released in the month of September and online application process starts at the same time. The application form for XAT 2017 was released on 17th August'16 and the last date to apply for XAT was on 30th November'16. However, students can still apply until 11th of December'16 by paying the late fee.
The candidates(for Nationality: Indian) must fulfil the below-mentioned criteria:
(1) Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
(2) Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2017, may also apply.
For NRI and foreign candidates:
NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2017).
Colleges accepting XAT scores
Some of the top-notch colleges which accept the scores of XAT are :
(1) Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur
(2) Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB)
(3) SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
(4) TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
To get all latest updates on Cricket like us on Facebook and follow us onTwitter or download Android App