My "that was incredibly fun" morning train reads:
- How Not to Run a Sovereign Wealth Fund (Bloomberg View)
- One Potential Winner From Tax Overhaul: Corporate Bonds (Wall Street Journal)
- Ray Dalio: Watch Out for the Effects of Tax Reform on Tax Migration, the Fiscal Conditions of Affected States and Cities, and Polarity in America (LinkedIn)
- Entrepreneurs Are Betting on a Billion-Dollar Future for Hemp (Bloomberg)
- Morgan Housel: How to Read Financial News (Collaborative Fund)
- Why are America's farmers killing themselves in record numbers? (the Guardian); see also Low Food Prices Are Hurting Farm State Economies (Wall Street Journal)
- It’s Amazon’s World — But Do You Want to Live There? A reporter goes on an all-Amazon products and services diet (Wall Street Journal)
- Bad News for the Highly Intelligent (Scientific American)
- The story behind Minnesota's Viking (ESPN)
- Dear Guy Who Just Made My Burrito (Medium)
What are you reading?
Amazon's Early Christmas Bonus
Source: Wall Street Journal
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org