150 Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy – NLC
Advt. No.05/ 2017
NLC India Limited
NLC India Limited, a premier ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.8673 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young, dynamic & result oriented talents for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee in the following technical disciplines for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country (and abroad in future) and intended to recruit them using GATE 2018 Score:
NLC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Graduate Executive Trainee
No Of Vacancy: 150 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Discipline wise Vacancy:
- Mechanical: 50 Posts
- Electrical (EEE): 35 Posts
- Electrical (ECE): 10 Posts
- Civil: 20 Posts
- Control & Instrumentation: 20 Posts
- Computer: 05 Posts
- Mining: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be acquired from Indian Universities / Institutes, duly recognized by UGC / AICTE (wherever required).
- Wherever marks in degree are awarded in terms of CGPA/ OGPA or GRADE, the same should be converted to percentage, using the conversion formula / methodology adopted by the respective University / Institute, and only percentage of marks should be indicated in the ONLINE application form. It is responsibility of the candidate to furnish at the time of selection process the conversion formula / methodology adopted by the respective University / Institute. Final Year students have to indicate the percentage of marks secured up to the semesters for which results are declared at the time of filling ONLINE. In the absence of specific conversion formula / methodology prescribed by the concerned University / Institute for arriving percentage of marks, the percentage will be calculated by multiplying the CGPA/OGPA with 10.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of selection process.
- Depending on response and requirements, the management reserves the right to raise / relax / cancel / modify / alter the recruitment / selection process / eligibility conditions, if need so arises, without any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Mere submission of applications ONLINE by the candidates shall not give them any right to be called for selection process and NLC reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman categories, if called for attending the Personal Interview, are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses (To & Fro II Sleeper Class Train Fare / Bus Fare) for their travel from the communication address to the Selection / Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof for travel and NOC (in case candidates working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt. Organizations).
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- The candidates will be called for selection based on the information furnished by them ONLINE. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of selection process, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the selection process and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed, in case they belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman category.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate is / are in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self-certified translated version of the same either in English or Hindi.
How to Apply NLC vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website https://www.nlcindia.com from 06.01.2018 to 27.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form