61 Management Trainees Vacancy – NFL
Advertisement No.: 01 (RFCL)/2018
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) invites application for the post of 61 Management Trainees in Various disciplines for Ramagundam Project of RFCL. Apply Online before 09 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NFL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Management Trainees
No. of Vacancy: 61 Posts (Chemical–35, Mechanical–10, Electrical–08 & Instrumentation–08)
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor‟s Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering or Technology (AMIE for Departmental Candidates) with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST), taking average of all Semesters / Years irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester / Year by the University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2016 Score in Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering Discipline.
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears in GATE 2016 Score card. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- No manual/ paper application shall be entertained.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications should be completed on full time regular basis with minimum 60% marks (50% of SC/ST) from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to the prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. Candidates having CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree, however, shall invariably produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel (printout of duly filled-in online application) or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from
their present employer at the time of interview failing which his/ her candidature will not be considered and he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
How to Apply NFL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.nationalfertilizers.com form 10.01.2018 to 09.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.01.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 09.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form