14 people burnt alive after Kerosene caught fire in MP's Chhindwara
New Delhi, April 21: At least 14 people were burnt alive in a major fire that broke out at a PDS shop at Bargi village in Chhindwara district of Madhya Pradesh on Friday.
Four victims are said to be alive of which one is in critical condition.
As per reports, the fire has been doused.
The incident took place at a public kerosene distribution centre in the village.
It is speculated that the stored Kerosene caught fire which suddenly spread to all directions.
The charred bodies have been recovered from the spot.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced an ex-gratia of Rs 4 lakh to the kin of those killed and Rs 50,000 to those who are seriously injured.