37 Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy - ISRO
37 Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy – ISRO
Indian Space Research Organization
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu is a lead Unit of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in the area of Liquid and Cryogenic Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Programmes. IPRC is responsible for Research & Development of Propulsion Systems; Assembly, Integration and Testing of Engines, Stages for ISRO Launch Vehicles, Associated Control Systems, Sub-systems and Components of Launch Vehicles; High Altitude Testing of Upper Stage Engines and Space Craft Thrusters; Production and Supply of Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellite Programmes. IPRC also carries out Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Development Programmes (TDP) towards continual improvement of its contribution to the ISRO Space Programme.
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) is inviting applications for the following posts:
ISRO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technical Assistant
No of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Level 6 in the Pay Matrix
2.Post Name: Technician ‘B’
No of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Level 3 in the Pay Matrix
- For Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Civil Engineering.
- For Technician: SSLC/SSC pass and ITI in Fitter/Turner/Electrician/Refrigeration & A/C/Electronic Mechanic/ Welder/Photographer Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely.
- Rounding off of marks not permitted.
- Those who possess the required qualification as on the last date of application only need to apply. Further selection process will be carried out on the basis of the information entered by the candidates in the On-line Application. Hence, any mismatch found in future at any stage of the recruitment process will summarily reject the candidature of the candidate.
- The essential qualifications for the above posts should have been acquired from a recognized State Board/University.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in proof of the details such as qualifications, work experience, age, caste etc. furnished in their application including No-Objection certificate from current employer, in case candidate is employed, at the time of Skill Test for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Skill Test.
- Initially the place of posting will be in IPRC, but the candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- For the above posts, the Organization has a progressive HRD policy and provides an excellent growth potential through its Merit Promotion Scheme where the employees are reviewed and promoted to next grade on merit after a prescribed residency period without reference to vacancies.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications will be received ON-LINE ONLY. Physical applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.
- The applicants should furnish their e-Mail ID CORRECTLY and COMPULSORILY upon ON-LINE registration. All further intimations to eligible candidates will be sent through e-Mail only.
- After confirmation, your ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER will be displayed on the screen. Carefully note down and preserve this ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER for future references.
- The candidates need not send any print-outs or certificate copies to this Office. However, the candidates shall be liable to produce the originals of all documentary evidences during Skill Test.
- Applicants who are currently employed under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organisation should submit No Objection Certificate from their employer while attending the Skill Test.
- On-line application will be accepted from 09.10.2017, 10:00 Hrs until 25.10.2017, 16:00 Hrs.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.10.2017
Last Date for Submission Online Application: 25.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form