IGNT University Recruitment 2018, IGNT Clerk UDC MO Steno Jobs 2018
IGNT University Recruitment 2018, IGNT Clerk UDC MO Steno Jobs 2018: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University has recently released a notification for Private Secretary, Personal & Technical Asst, Upper Division Clerk, Steno, Medical Officer, Hindi Translator & Laboratory Attendant and various vacant posts in this department. The online registration link for the IGNT University Application Form is updated in the Authorized web page such as igntu.ac.in. This is a great chance for all eligible candidates. Now candidates may apply online IGNT University Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date.
The notification of these IGNT various Posts are for direct recruitment basis. The online web link will be opened from 06 November 2017 to 06 December 2017. Important information of IGNT University Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, registration fee, and important dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
IGNT University Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important details for IGNT University Recruitment Advertisement 2017:
Name of Department: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Name of Post: Private Secretary, Personal & Technical Asst, Upper Division Clerk, Steno, Medical Officer, Hindi Translator & Laboratory Attendant
Total Number of Post: 45 Posts
Official Web Portal: igntu.ac.in
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 10 November 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 6 November 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 6 December 2017
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Update Soon
- Examination Date: Available Soon
IGNT University Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates must have done MBBS Degree, Graduation Degree and Post Graduation Degree for any recognized university.
- Minimum age for candidates: 30 Years
- Maximum age for candidates: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for all reserved candidates
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs 500
- SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Nil
Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
How to Fill IGNT University Recruitment 2018:
- At first Candidates log on to official web page of IGNT University that is igntu.ac.in.
- Now in the homepage search and click on the advertisement link named as IGNT University Recruitment 2017.
- First go through the notification and can read it carefully.
- If capable then press on Apply Online option.
- Then candidates select the post for which you are applying.
- Now applicants fill up the set registration with all the compulsory info of personal.
- Candidates upload passport size, photograph and signature carefully.
- At last candidates, save the submitted registration form and print copy for future reference use only.
IGNT University Jobs 2017 Notification
IGNT University Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
IGNT University Admit card 2017:
Admit Card of the IGNT University Examination 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. All the qualified candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to come out in the examination.
IGNT University Result 2017:
The name of the shortlist candidates will be issued on its authorized web portal of IGNT University after the closing of applying procedure. Cut off will also be published with the declaration of result. So the appliers should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Now candidates may check IGNT University Result 2017 on its certified web page.