8 SAP Consultant Vacancy - DFCCIL
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
5th Floor, PragatiMaidan Metro Station Building Complex
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule `A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL has been created to create and operate high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises construction of two corridors namely Western DFC and Eastern DFC. At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai (North 86 South), Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, Noida, Ambala, Allahabad (East 86 West), Meerut, Mughalsarai, Tundla and Kolkata.
DFCCIL requires dynamic, experienced and result oriented professionals for engagement on contract basis for Corporate Office at Delhi by way of Walk-in-Interview, as shown in the table below:-
DFCCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: SAP Consultant
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/CA/ICWA/MBA/ MCA with SAP Certification.
- The above posts are project specific for the limited period and is not for the regular establishment of DFCCIL. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned above.
- No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/stay well in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time. In case interview is continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement of their stay, at their own cost.
- The contract engagement will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL.
- The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one month notice by either side. However, in case of gross negligence/misconduct/ irregularities, the contract appointment will be terminated with immediate effect and in such cases, the employee will be liable for action as per law/policies of the Company.
- Serving Govt./PSU Officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/enlarge/modify/alter the selection/recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any information regarding this contract recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate on the day of interview and/or shall be uploaded on DFCCIL website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates.
How to Apply DFCCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form enclosing there in self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of Interview.
Venue Of Interview: DFCCIL 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan, Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 18.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification