18 Assistant, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Various Vacancy - University of Delhi
18 Assistant, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Various Vacancy – University of Delhi
COLLEGE OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES
Triveni, Sheikh Sarai
College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi Invites applications for the post of 18 Assistant, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 29 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
DU Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
2.Post Name: Junior Assistant cum Typist
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
- For Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- For Junior Assistant cum Typist: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or Graduate Degree in Computer Application its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline or Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- The earlier advertisement regarding filling up the vacant posts of the Non-teaching staff may be treated as cancelled. Those who had already applied may apply afresh. 2. As per directive of the University of Delhi Vide its OM No. Estab. IV/047/2016/01/RR-OM dated 02.12.2016, it has been decided to discontinue interviews for recruitments to all Group ‘C’, Group ‘D’ (which are now reclassified at Group ‘C’) posts and for non-gazetted posts of Group ‘B’ Category and all such equivalent posts in the light of Dopt OM No. 39020/01/2013-Estt (B) – Part dated 29.12.2015. Accordingly, selection for the above posts (except Librarian) shall be based on performance of the candidates in the written test / skill test / practical test, etc.
- All the posts shall be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of the University of Delhi. The qualification and other service conditions shall be as prescribed by the University of Delhi / U.G.C. from time to time.
- As per approved PwD Roster the post of Librarian has been identified for OH having disability of at least 40%. The candidate may be allowed to bring a writer as per rules (depending upon disability) with prior permission of the college.
- Senior Assistant, is reserved for Visually Handicapped (VH) having disability of at least 40%.
How to Apply DU Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.cvs.edu.in from 13.01.2018 to 29.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form