Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Specs, Renders leak ahead of the official launch
Xiaomi is set to unveil Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro on February 14 at a launch event in New Delhi India. Just ahead of the official launch tomorrow, the press renders and hardware specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro have leaked on the web revealing all the design details and specifications of the device.
As per leak, Redmi Note 5 Pro sports a 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor (SD636 yet to be announced) and runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) based operating system with MIUI 9.2 on top. There are three variants with variation of RAM and storage i.e.
- 3GB + 32GB
- 4GB + 64GB
- 6GB + 64GB
In terms of camera it comes with 12MP +5 MP main rear dual camera module with dual-tone LED Flash with design almost same as that we have have seen in iPhone X, while on the front it features a 20MP shooter with LED flash Sony IMX376 sensor for selfies & video calls. It weighs 181 grams and is backed by 4000 mAh battery. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear panel while there is no button at front.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB, 6GB + 64GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9.2
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Main Camera: 12MP +5 MP Dual camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- Front Camera: 20MP with LED flash Sony IMX376 Camera
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 75.4 x 8.05mm
- Weight: 181g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4000mAh
At the moment, we have no leak on the pricing of the device but we expect it the based model to be priced under Rs. 15,000. Stay tuned at ANdroidpure and we will keep you updated.