Young Professional Vacancy - SKUAST,Jammu & Kashmir
Young Professional Vacancy – SKUAST,Jammu & Kashmir
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu(SKUAST)
Jammu & Kashmir
University of Agriculture Sciences & Technology of Kashmir (SKUAST) invites application for the post of Young Professional Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Young Professional-I (YP-I)
No of post- Not mention
Pay Scale- Rs. 15,000/- per month(YP-I)
2.Name of the post- Young Professional-II(YP-II)
No of post- Not mention
Pay Scale- Rs.25000/- per month(YP-II)
Young Professional-I (YP-I): B.Sc. Agriculture.
Young Professional-II(YP-II):M.Sc/Ph.D in Agriculture (any discipline).
How to apply:
- The application in the prescribed format indicating name/permanent address/address for correspondence/Mobile number/Email/date ofbirth/qualifications (10th onward)/publications,work experience and any other information related to scientific achievements along with attested testimonials/certificates etc.
- must reach to Dr. A. P. Singh (Principal Investigator), Sr. Scientist (Agronomy) & I/C All India Coordinated Research Project on Dryland Agriculture (AICRPDA),Advanced Centre for Rainfed Agriculture (ACRA), SKUAST-J. Rakh Dhiansar on or before 23th April,2018 by 2.00 P.M. Interview shall be held at the Directorate of Research, SKUAST-J, Main Campus, Chatha,Jammu on 24th April, 2018 at 11:00 A.M.
- No separate intimation will be issued for interview. The said advertisement is also available on University website www.skuast.org.
Terms and conditions:
- The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year i.e. up to 31st March, 2019 and further extendable for another year subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate, availability of budget and duration of the project.
- The minimum age for Young Professional will be 21 years and maximum 45 years.
- The engagement shall stand terminated automatically on expiry/completion of the project.
- The appointee can be terminated at any time by the University/Principal Investigator without assigning any reason thereof.
- The appointee shall have no legal claim for regular adjustment/absorption in SKUAST-J after completion/winding up of the project.
- The appointee shall have to report within 10 days to PI of the project from the issuance of appointment order failing which the engagement shall stand cancelled automatically.
- The appointee shall have to produce No Objection Certificate/Relieving Order from his/her present employer at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application:23-04-2018.
Date of Intrview:24-04-2018.
Interested candidates may apply application form on plain papper with full bio-data & all testimonials send to the Dr. A. P. Singh (Principal Investigator), Sr. Scientist (Agronomy) & I/C All India Coordinated Research Project on Dryland Agriculture(AICRPDA), Advanced Centre for Rainfed Agriculture (ACRA), SKUAST-J. Rakh Dhiansar on or before 23th April, 2018 by 2.00 P.M.
click above to download
the employment notification