newsdog Facebook

Study In India

Afternoon Despatch and Courier 2018-10-10 00:00:00

Suchitra Surve Director, Growth Centre, is a Post Graduate in Business Administration, has specialised in HR, and also holds a Post Graduation Diploma in Career Counselling

I want to get into teaching but due to some constraints I am unable to complete my graduation. Is there any way to still get into teaching?
—Puja Yadav (FYBA)

There are various ways one can enter the field. Early Childhood Care Education (E.C.C.Ed) can be done, which is for a year. Or you can also complete Diploma in Education on clearing the relevant entrance exam. Both these courses can be done post class 12.  After completing any of these courses you can teach pre-primary/primary level students. In- depth knowledge, patience, general awareness and continuous self up gradation is the key to success.

I want to become a Radio Jockey, is there any degree for the same?
—Jeet Ahuja

There isn’t any particular degree to become a RJ. It’s a talent based industry. But one needs good command of language, awareness about the current situations in the city, humorous and entertaining, voice modulation and an impactful communication. The role of RJ is just not playing the music and entertaining but also interviewing celebrities, asking questions or moderating group discussion.

I have taken PCMB, am I eligible to get in to Architecture? And which Entrance exam I need to crack for the same?     
—Monik Dedia

Yes, you are eligible to get in to Architecture as you have PCM in your current class. You need to take either Joint Entrance Exam (JEE-Paper II) or National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA).