Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates at delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates at delhipolice.nic.in: Delhi Police Department has recently released the notification for Delhi Police Vacancy 2019. The Recruitment Notification is to fill up the 15000 Constable Vacancies. All the candidates who are all looking for Police Jobs can make use of this opportunity as well as they can be a part of Delhi Police Vacancy 2019.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019
There is a vast career opportunities that are available in Delhi Police at different levels. Some of the important Recruitment’s are the follows:
i) Constable & Head Constable
ii) Ministerial Cadre
iii) Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector (SI/ ASI)
iv) Assistant Commissioner of Police and many more
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy
Qualification Criteria: All the interested candidate must take note that they can only apply for the post if they have passed 12th (Senior Secondary) from a recognized board at the time of filling of Application.
For Male Candidates the Physical Standard must be:
Height: 170 cm.
For ST Candidates the height can be of 165 cm
Weight: As per to Height but Minimum 50 Kg.
Chest: 81 to 85 cm
For ST as well as Hill Area Candidates it can be of 75 cm.
For Female Candidates the Physical Standard must be:
Height: 157 cm.
For SC/ST Candidates, the height can be of 155 cm
Weight: Must be minimum 40 Kg.
DP Selection Procedure
Recruitment for the post of Constables/ Head Constable (Male & Female) in Delhi Police is usually done by a Recruitment Board which is selected by Commissioner of Police. Candidates from all over the nation are eligible for applying in Delhi Police Recruitment if they fulfil the additional eligibility criteria.
Delhi Police make recruitment exercise for Sub Inspector, Constable, Home Guard as well as several other Posts under General Duty, Ministerial & Non Ministerial Post. Not only this, but it also conducts the significant written exams for upper level jobs in Police Departments.
The Physical Efficiency Test is must in the selection of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment which comprises of:
Male Candidates Race: For the candidates up to 31 years will have participate in 1.6 Km. in 6 Minutes along with 14 Feet Long Jump and 3.9 Feet High Jump.
For the candidates up to 31 to 40 Years will have participate in 1.6 Km. in 7 Minutes along with 13 Feet Long Jump and 3.6 Feet High Jump.
For the candidates above 40 years will have participate in 1.6 Km. in 8 Minutes along with 12 Feet Long Jump and 3.6 Feet High Jump.
The female candidates will have to participate in 1.6 Km race in 8 Minutes along with 10 Feet Long Jump and 3 Feet High Jump.
Delhi Police Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Constable (Executive) Male||39903|
|Women Sub Inspector (Executive)||535|
|Constable (Executive) Female||4904|
|Sub Inspector (Executive ) Male||6422|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||1291|
|Head Constable (Store clerk)||30|
|Assistant Sub Inspector(stenographer)||80|
Delhi Police Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Constable (Executive) (Male): Candidates Must have passed 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) and a valid Driving License for LMV.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Candidates must have passed Graduation Speed in Shorthand and Typing (80/40 WPM (English), 80/30 WPM (Hindi)) Working Knowledge of Account & Office Procedure.
- Constable Executive (Female): Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary).
- Sub Inspector (Executive) (Male): Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree and a valid Driving License for LMV.
- Women Sub Inspector (Executive): Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree.
- Head Constable (Store Clerk): Aspirants must have 10+2 Speed in Typing (30 WPM (English), 25 WPM (Hindi)).
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Aspirants mush have 10+2 Speed in Typing (30 WPM (English), 25 WPM (Hindi)) Working Knowledge of Account & Office Procedure.
For More Details refer Delhi Police Notification 2019.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
- Constable (Executive) (Male): 18 Years to 24 years.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 18 Years to 25 years.
- Constable Executive (Female): 18 Years to 25 years.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) (Male): 20 Years to 25 years.
- Women Sub Inspector (Executive): 20 Years to 25 years.
- Head Constable (Store Clerk): 20 Years to 27 years.
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 18 Years to 25 years.
Refer official Notification for More Details.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Selection Process::
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination.
Candidates who have selected for the Constable, ASI, HC, SI Posts in Delhi Police Department; they will get attractive pay scale as per government norms.
- Constable: Pay Matrix Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100)
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Pay Matrix Level -6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Sub Inspector: Pay Matrix Level -6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Head Constable: Pay Matrix Level -4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment:
- Visit the Delhi Police official website i.e www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in.
- There the Select notification Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Read the Notification Carefully after that click on apply online.
- Fill the form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Take a Print of application for future use and submit.
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus is Change
The candidates will also have to follow the various details of prepare for exams, the official exam pattern details are as follows.
Exam Language – Both in English & Hindi
Type of Question – Objective
Total Question – 100
Total Marks – 100
Exam Duration – 90 Minutes
|Subject||Total Question||Total Marks||Time|