Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Launching in India on January 23
Samsung announced two new smartphones, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite and the Galaxy S10 Lite last week and also they showcased them at the CES 2020 in Las Vegas. Now, has started teasing the launch of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite in India. Also, the teaser states that the S10 Lite will be launched in India on 23rd January.
As one can see from the teaser page, Samsung is finally bringing a flagship smartphone to India with Snapdragon chipset after many years. The S10 Lite will be powered by the Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor coupled with Adreno 640 GPU. On to the camera department, the S10 Lite packs in a triple rear camera including a primary 48MP f/2.0 lens with Super Steady OIS, a 12MP wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera. Over at the front, there is a 32MP selfie shooter.
The handset features a 6.7-inch Full HD+(2280X 1440p) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display with up to 8GB RAM and 128Gb internal storage. To power all the internals, it is backed by a 4500mAH battery with 25W fast charging support. Here is the complete specification of the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display(2280X 1440p)
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage, microSD card support up to 1TB
- 48MP(f/2.0, Super Steady OIS) + 12MP(123-deg ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5MP(f/2.4, macro)
- 32MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4500mAH battery with 25W Quick Charge USB Type-C port
- Android 10, One UI 2.0
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Samsung Pay, 3.5mm audio jack
- IP68 Water and Dust resistant
- Thickness: 8.1mm and Weight: 186gms
- Colors: Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue
For more news and updates follow us on .